Graduate Admission Requirements
We accept admission applications for our online master’s degree programs throughout the year. Evaluation of each candidate’s application is based on the following:
- Online application for admission
- Payment of $75 application fee (one-time, non-refundable)
- Bachelor's degree or foreign credential equivalent established by a third-party evaluation agency
- Official copies of all college/university-level transcripts (undergraduate and graduate) along with program and course descriptions if student is seeking to transfer credit
- Essay (approximately one to two pages; degree specific)
- Current resume
- Required personal interview, generally conducted via telephone
Neither the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) nor the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) are required. However, you can submit those scores to strengthen your admission application.
Students that do not already have foundational coursework in business may be conditionally accepted, subject to satisfactory completion of required prerequisite courses.
Foreign language students must submit TOEFL or IELTS testing scores that meet the Cambridge College Global admissions requirements for admittance to Graduate Programs found in the Academic Catalog and Student Handbook.
For more information and detailed admissions requirements, consult the Academic Catalog and Student Handbook.
General Requirements - Computer and Internet Access
To participate in an online course, students must have access to a fully-functional laptop or desktop computer that can play audio and video. While students may be able to use a portable device (cell phones, tablets or “books”) to complete some of their coursework, other courses will require the use of downloaded software or web-based tools that are not compatible with portable devices. Access to Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint) and a broadband Internet connection is required to participate in discussions, assignments, access readings, transfer course work, and receive feedback from faculty.