This scholarship is available to help reduce the cost for 2021 high school graduates who are considering enrolling in an online degree program. It can help to avoid accumulating a large amount of student debt, while our online bachelor’s programs provide the flexibility to balance school, work, and personal demands.
Who Can Apply?
- 2021 high school seniors seeking a bachelor’s degree who enroll and start the first course by November 1, 2021.
- Applicants must meet all program admissions criteria.
Students who qualify for this scholarship may be eligible for up to $10,000 toward the tuition for a CCG online bachelor’s degree program.
- The scholarship award will be disbursed in the amount of $250 per course, for all forty (40) enrolled courses.
- The funds cannot be used for prerequisite courses, books, application fee or e-resource fees.
- This award may not be combined with any other institutional scholarship.
How to Apply
Students should complete and submit the scholarship application form no later than Monday of the first week of class. There is no fee to apply for this scholarship.
All applications will be reviewed for approval by CCG’s Director of Administration and the Director of Admissions. Scholarship awards are made at the sole discretion of the College. All scholarship decisions are final and are not subject to appeal.