Credits: CEU = IACET CEUs | PDU = PMI PDUs | HRCI = HRCI Credits | SHRM = SHRM PDCs | CFRE = CFRE Credits | ACE = ACE Credits
PHR® Exam Prep Course
This completely online and self-paced, six-module Human Resources management course provides comprehensive preparation for the Professional in Human Resources (PHR®) certification exam. The course includes exam-taking tips, a detailed diagnostic test, practice questions at the end of each module, and a full-length, 175-question practice exam. A total of 365 practice questions address the six knowledge areas covered in the PHR® exam.
- Explore business management and strategy issues, including HRM goals, metrics, and change management
- Discuss workforce planning and employment concerns, including discrimination, EEO, and recruiting
- Consider how to develop human capital and manage talent and performance
- Examine compensation and benefits issues
- Understand legal and ethical concerns related to employee and labor relations
- Describe risk management issues, such safety and health hazards, security threats, and employee privacy
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an “Ask the Expert” feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Pinch to zoom