Credits: CEU = IACET CEUs | PDU = PMI PDUs | HRCI = HRCI Credits | SHRM = SHRM PDCs | CFRE = CFRE Credits | ACE = ACE Credits
Fostering an Inclusive Culture
To achieve diversity and inclusion, organizations need to create an inclusive culture where all employees are respected and appreciated, have equal access to workplace opportunities, and are fairly compensated. In this course, you will learn about how to create, encourage, and develop an inclusive culture. You will explore the 7 Pillars of Inclusion, traits of an inclusive leader, strategies to assess employee buy-in, professional development opportunities, and workplace accessibility. You will examine how to uproot workplace toxicity and address and prevent harassment and discrimination. The course illustrates the many benefits of an inclusive culture, including higher levels of employee engagement, productivity, employee satisfaction, and retention rates.
- Define the 7 Pillars of Inclusion
- Identify attributes of an inclusive leader
- Explain strategies for gauging employee buy-in
- Identify signs of toxicity in the workplace
- Explain how professional opportunities encourage an inclusive work culture
- Explore strategies for addressing pay gaps
- Describe how corporate social responsibility supports diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Explain how to create and build a diverse supplier base
- Define legislation that requires employees to be treated equally and fairly
- Outline inclusion-related practices for preventing workplace harassment
- Identify reasonable accommodations and undue hardships
- Determine if a selection process is affected by adverse impact
You may request a refund up to 7 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an “Ask the Expert” feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Pinch to zoom