Credits: CEU = IACET CEUs | PDU = PMI PDUs | HRCI = HRCI Credits | SHRM = SHRM PDCs | CFRE = CFRE Credits | ACE = ACE Credits
Assessing Diversity and Inclusion
Organizations are accountable for their diversity and inclusion goals. In this course, you will learn about HR metrics, predictive analytics, diversity training, diversity scorecards, and other tools that organizations use to identify biases, track the progress of initiatives, and gauge the effectiveness of policies. This course will explain how to use both soft and hard metrics to formulate, update, and implement diversity and inclusion goals. You will also learn about the importance of employee buy-in, diversity leaders, and C-suite support in achieving a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Identify common biases found in the workplace
- Explain how to assess and address workplace bias
- Distinguish between appearance-based, affiliation-based, advocacy-based and association-based coverings
- List strategies for responding to microaggressions
- Identify HR metrics used for diagnosing bias, tracking progress of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and measuring return on investment (ROI)
- Describe the process for creating diversity scorecards
- Explain the relationship between artificial intelligence (AI) and bias
- Describe how predictive analytics supports diversity and inclusive initiatives
- Explain the roles of chief diversity officers and diversity training
You may request a refund up to 7 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an “Ask the Expert” feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Pinch to zoom