Credits: CEU = IACET CEUs | PDU = PMI PDUs | HRCI = HRCI Credits | SHRM = SHRM PDCs | CFRE = CFRE Credits | ACE = ACE Credits
Microsoft Project Intermediate
This intermediate-level course provides learners with essential skills for mastering Microsoft’s project management software, MS Project. Aspiring project managers are provided a step-by-step tutorial on various functions that are required for every type of project. This course assumes that learners also have a basic familiarity with MS Project.
MS Project is a popular tool that allows project managers to develop schedules, allocate resources, and track progress. It also allows managers to perform variance analysis and combine multiple projects. This intermediate course will focus on the Microsoft Office 2019 version of MS Project.
- Describe various features of MS Project and how to apply them
- Add work, material, and cost resources to a project
- Apply fixed and overtime costs to tasks and entire projects
- Select the appropriate types of tasks to include in a project
- Create baselines and perform critical path analysis
- Incorporate effort driven scheduling, work contours, and multiple calendars
- Track progress and perform variance and EVA analysis
- Perform resource leveling and filter by task, resource, and or assignment
- Effectively use resource pools, subprojects, and master projects
- Import and export Excel, Word, and PowerPoint data into and out of MS Project
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an “Ask the Expert” feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Project Management Institute, PMI, the Registered Education Provider logo, Project Management Professional, PMP, Project Management Body of Knowledge, PMBOK, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner, PMI-ACP, PMI Risk Management Professional, PMI-RMP, the PMI Talent Triangle, and the PMI Talent Triangle logo are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Information in this course has been taken from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) — Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute Inc., 2017.
The following list outlines the PDUs you will earn for completing this course, based on the certification you have.
Pinch to zoom