Credits: CEU = IACET CEUs | PDU = PMI PDUs | HRCI = HRCI Credits | SHRM = SHRM PDCs | CFRE = CFRE Credits | ACE = ACE Credits
A brand is no longer just a certain type of car, shoe, or soda. We all have a personal brand that expresses our values, experiences, personalities, and ultimately everything that makes each of us unique people who stand apart from the crowd. “Personal Branding” focuses on teaching you how to cultivate your professional brand. You will learn the value of personal branding, how to craft your personal brand both online and offline, and the best methods for communicating your personal brand to clients, employers, and other industry professionals.
- Explain the importance of building a personal brand
- Describe how to develop a personal branding statement
- Explain the importance of having a unique selling proposition
- Discuss online assets, including websites, blogs, social media, and videos
- Discuss offline assets, including dress, appearance, business cards, personal outreach, and mentors
- Develop a strategy for gaining experience in areas where your brand is weak
- Explain the importance of expertise, and discuss strategies for becoming known as an expert in your field
- Explain how to maintain and protect your brand
You may request a refund up to 7 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an “Ask the Expert” feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Pinch to zoom