Credits: CEU = IACET CEUs | PDU = PMI PDUs | HRCI = HRCI Credits | SHRM = SHRM PDCs | CFRE = CFRE Credits | ACE = ACE Credits
Ace Your Job Search!
This introductory-level course helps learners craft a resume that is targeted, elegant, and effective. It continues on to cover interviewing skills, focusing on the interview preparation and the five stages of the interview process. Finally, the course will help learners formulate winning answers to difficult interview questions.
After completing this course, you should be able to able to answer the full range of GED® Math exam questions in these areas:
- Recognize key career development questions to ask before beginning a job search
- Employ a written goal-setting process to establish career development and job search priorities
- Recognize the purpose of tailoring a resume and cover letter
- Develop a more effective resume
- Develop a more effective cover letter
- Identify the five stages of the interview process
- Conduct industry and company research efficiently using web-based resources
- Brainstorm potential interview questions and answers
- Understand what constitutes a good answer in the mind of a hiring manager
- Anticipate some of the most common interview questions
- Explain to a hiring manager how the past successes represented on your resume will translate to future success in your desired position
- Recognize whether a job aligns with your career objectives
You may request a refund up to 7 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an “Ask the Expert” feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Pinch to zoom