In continued support of corporate training and development, Cambridge College Global (CCG) is pleased to offer, at no cost, Grant Writing & Funding (SEM 320). This course will start January 10th and end March 4th*. Limited space is available.
This 8-week undergraduate course is for employees who are not currently enrolled at CCG. Employees who successfully complete the course will receive a Certificate of Completion. Those who subsequently enroll in a CCG undergraduate degree program will also be awarded 3 credits toward the completion of the degree.
Course DescriptionView Weekly Course Schedule
This course provides a background and template for the social entrepreneur to develop funding sources beyond the “GoFundMe” level of revenue development. Grant Writing involves particular protocols and begins with research of specific funding interests among corporations, institutions and the government. This course explores those avenues and the proper step by step approaches for each.
At the completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Identify most appropriate funding sources.
- Employ the correct writing and formatting techniques.
- Create working fund/grant requests.
- Identify projects that are worthy of grant applications.
- Develop appropriate contact information in the funding/grant arena.
* The availability of the free course offer on the above start dates is contingent upon sufficient enrollment toestablish a cohort. CCG reserves the right to cancel the free course offer at any time.