The scholarship is available to new Cambridge College Global (CCG) corporate partner students who are enrolling in a graduate degree and nominated by their employer for this scholarship (Not available to employees of Cambridge College Global and affiliated colleges). Applicants must start their first course by July 12, 2021.
Who Can Apply?
- Employees of CCG corporate partners who are nominated by their employer (one student nominee per corporate partner per term start), and take their first class by July 12, 2021.
- New graduate degree-seeking students who take their first class by July 12, 2021.
- CCG/NEIB Alumni enrolling in a graduate degree program and taking their first class by July 12, 2021.
The scholarship is not available to any student who is transferring credits for courses completed at another institution; or is eligible for a tuition rate that is below the College’s standard corporate partnership rate. Applicants must meet all graduate program admissions criteria.
Students who qualify for this scholarship may be eligible for up to $2,000 toward the tuition for a graduate degree.
- The scholarship award will be disbursed in the amount of $200 over the first ten (10) enrolled courses.
- The funds cannot be used for prerequisite courses or to pay for books.
- Recipient must be continuously enrolled (no term breaks) and maintain a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 to be eligible for successive scholarship fund disbursements.
- The scholarship may be awarded in addition to a partnership discount rate being applied.
- This award is not transferable and may not be combined with any other institutional scholarship.
How to Apply
Students must complete and submit the scholarship application form along with a nomination letter from their corporate partner employer no later than one week prior to the program start date. There is no fee to apply for this scholarship.
All applications will be reviewed for approval by the College's provost, the president and the director of enrollment. Scholarship awards are made at the sole discretion of the College. All scholarship decisions are final and are not subject to appeal.
Scholarship Application Form
All fields required.
If you have any issues with this form, please contact: