The scholarship is available to students enrolling in the new Bachelor’s of Multidisciplinary Studies degree program (BAMDS) on September 6, 2021; or enrolling in the Doctor of Business Administration in Quality Systems and Improvement Management degree program (DBAQSIM) on Sept 20, 2021
Who Can Apply?
- New student enrolling in the BAMDS on September 6, 2021; or new students enrolling in the DBAQSIM on September 20, 2021.
- Applicants must all program admissions criteria.
- This scholarship is not available to any student who applies to the college for single course enrollment or qualifies for a tuition rate that is below CCG’s standard corporate partner discounted tuition rate.
Students who qualify for this scholarship may be eligible for up to the following amounts:
- BAMDS: $1,000.00
- DBAQSIM: $1,000.00
- The scholarship will be paid out in the amount of $250.00 over the first 4 courses taken.
- The funds cannot be used for developmental courses or prerequisite courses or to pay for books.
- The scholarship may be awarded in addition to a partnership tuition discount rate being applied.
- This award may not be combined with any other institutional scholarship.
- This award may not be prorated.
How to Apply
Students will need to submit the scholarship application form by Monday of the first week of class. There is no fee to apply for this scholarship. All applications will be reviewed by the CCG Director of Administration and Finance, and the Director of Admissions for approval. Scholarships awards are made at the sole discretion of the College. All scholarship decisions are final and are not subject to appeal.