Credits: CEU = IACET CEUs | PDU = PMI PDUs | HRCI = HRCI Credits | SHRM = SHRM PDCs | CFRE = CFRE Credits | ACE = ACE Credits
Work-Life Balance for Women in Business
Everyone finds that their life is unbalanced from time to time. If left unaddressed, that lack of balance can cause stress, decreased productivity, and even health problems. Stereotypes and expectations about what matters to women can exacerbate work-life balance challenges. This course explores the importance of prioritizing things that matter to you, both at work and at home, and introduces techniques that can help individuals and organizations make work-life balance possible.
- Identify the major sources of work-life balance conflict
- Discuss the myths about work-life balance — including the “make time later,” division of labor, and “quality time” myths
- Identify your personal work-life priorities and goals
- Describe double standards that men and women face when it comes to work-life balance
- Explain why it is important to say “no” to some opportunities
- Consider various strategies for managing stress and avoiding burnout
- Identify strategies to achieve balance, including balancing by week, over a year, and via a short career
- Describe ways companies can support employees in pursuit of work-life balance
You may request a refund up to 7 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an “Ask the Expert” feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
The following list outlines the PDUs you will earn for completing this course, based on the certification you have.
Pinch to zoom