Credits: CEU = IACET CEUs | PDU = PMI PDUs | HRCI = HRCI Credits | SHRM = SHRM PDCs | CFRE = CFRE Credits | ACE = ACE Credits
Networking and Mentorship for Women in Business
Making meaningful connections can be critical to professional success. Although many find networking to be difficult, it is a learned skill that can improve with technique and practice. This course introduces techniques and strategies for networking, finding mentors, and attracting sponsors, as well as common anxieties and obstacles that people face when trying to expand their professional connections. It highlights the ways that networking can be both particularly difficult and especially important for women in business.
- Explain the principles of networking
- Discuss networking challenges that many women face
- Find and use available networking tools and resources
- Discuss how to approach, build, and maintain professional networks
- Discuss the best and worst networking practices
- Consider what makes for a meaningful mentoring relationship
- Identify pitfalls of mentorship programs
- Distinguish between mentorship and sponsorship
You may request a refund up to 7 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an “Ask the Expert” feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
The following list outlines the PDUs you will earn for completing this course, based on the certification you have.
Pinch to zoom