Credits: CEU = IACET CEUs | PDU = PMI PDUs | HRCI = HRCI Credits | SHRM = SHRM PDCs | CFRE = CFRE Credits | ACE = ACE Credits
An Overview of Sustainable Management
Sustainable management is managing a firm so that it generates profits for its owners, protects the environment, and improves the lives of the people with whom it interacts. The business case for sustainable management is that it can help a company’s long-run profitability and success. This course provides an overview of sustainable management, and discusses the role of government and regulation in sustainable management practices.
- Define sustainability and its application in an organizational setting
- Describe the connection between the environment and sustainability
- Explain the business case for sustainable management
- Recognize the role of government regulation in corporate sustainability efforts
- Discuss leadership in sustainable management
- Outline the criticisms of corporate sustainability
- Apply sustainable management principles to workplace scenarios
You may request a refund up to 7 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an “Ask the Expert” feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Pinch to zoom