Credits: CEU = IACET CEUs | PDU = PMI PDUs | HRCI = HRCI Credits | SHRM = SHRM PDCs | CFRE = CFRE Credits | ACE = ACE Credits
Small Business Marketing
Small business operators are often faced with the daunting task of advertising and building a brand with a restricted budget. They must also effectively use social media and search engine optimization to differentiate themselves from their competition and attract potential customers. This course is designed for small business owners, entrepreneurs, managers, and other professionals who want to understand the basics of small business marketing. The material explains how to utilize social media marketing, content marketing, and search engine metrics strategically to reach not necessarily a wide audience, but the right audience. After completing this course, small business owners and marketers will be better prepared to promote their services and products in the highly competitive virtual world.
- Explain the fundamentals of small business marketing and advertising, as well as the impact it has in the age of social media.
- Develop and implement a marketing plan that focuses on effective marketing tactics for your small business.
- Explain how a conversion funnel works and how to use it for e-commerce.
- Describe how social media platforms can strengthen your marketing campaign.
- Identify which social media platforms you should use in your marketing campaigns.
- Describe the world of social media influencers and how best to leverage this type of advertising.
- Identify which social media influencers will benefit your small business’s marketing campaign.
- Apply keyword research and search engine optimization (SEO) so that people can find your website easier and boost your web traffic.
- Interpret search engine analytics to recognize which resources are generating successful conversions.
- Explain content marketing and use it as a form of promotion and marketing.
You may request a refund up to 7 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an “Ask the Expert” feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
The following list outlines the PDUs you will earn for completing this course, based on the certification you have.
Pinch to zoom