Credits: CEU = IACET CEUs | PDU = PMI PDUs | HRCI = HRCI Credits | SHRM = SHRM PDCs | CFRE = CFRE Credits | ACE = ACE Credits
Work from Home: Work-Life Balance
Finding a healthy work-life balance—knowing the right amount of time to devote to your work, to your family, and to yourself—has never been easy. And, as more and more people are now working from home, the lines between work and life have blurred, and the idea of balance has grown ever more elusive.
This course will introduce you to the concept of work-life balance, as we know it in the Age of Remote Work. And it will offer you practical advice and tips on dealing with your employer, supporting your family, and caring for parents and other, older loved ones.
- Define work-life balance and discuss its importance
- Identify the particular challenges to work-life balance for remote workers
- Explain the key work-from-home issues you should discuss with your employer
- Identify strategies for reducing screen time
- Assess the effectiveness of different ways to reduce stress
- Discuss the key challenges for remote workers who care for children at home
- Identify the key areas of concern for remote workers who care for an elderly parent
- Explain the importance of the Family and Medical Leave Act for remote workers
- Locate resources to help remote workers maintain work-life balance
You may request a refund up to 7 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an “Ask the Expert” feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Pinch to zoom