Credits: CEU = IACET CEUs | PDU = PMI PDUs | HRCI = HRCI Credits | SHRM = SHRM PDCs | CFRE = CFRE Credits | ACE = ACE Credits
Work from Home: Technology at Home
The key to a productive workday at home is being prepared for all the technology needs that accompany work-from-home situations. Nothing is worse than a frozen Zoom meeting or a VPN connection issue! This course provides learners with the knowledge, tips, and practices to manage different devices and technologies at home. In addition, it provides practical guidance for purchasing products, contracting for services, and troubleshooting common issues so your day runs smoothly from anywhere in the world.
- Understand the basic concepts of home computing and networking
- Be empowered to make informed and effective choices regarding products and services
- Utilize different tools and resources to troubleshoot common computing problems
- Identify the key steps to having your own domain for web or email services
- Effectively identify and use cloud computing resources
- Identify common pitfalls and expenses in home technology
- Effectively secure home resources
You may request a refund up to 7 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an “Ask the Expert” feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Pinch to zoom