Credits: CEU = IACET CEUs | PDU = PMI PDUs | HRCI = HRCI Credits | SHRM = SHRM PDCs | CFRE = CFRE Credits | ACE = ACE Credits
Project Risk Management: PMI-RMP® Exam Prep
This completely online and self-paced nine-module risk management course helps educate project managers in identifying and responding to project risk. This course provides a comprehensive preparation for the Project Management Institute®’s PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® certification exam including exercises, self-assessments, interactive games, and case studies along with exam-taking tips and two full-length, 170-question practice exams covering the required five domains of risk management knowledge.
Each module (Risk Strategy and Planning, Stakeholder Engagement, Risk Process Facilitation, Risk Monitoring and Reporting, Perform Specialized Risk Activities) explains how the content in that domain can be used to improve learners’ risk management practices.
This course aligns with the PMBOK® Guide Sixth Edition. (The PMBOK® Guide is not included in the cost of this course and must be purchased separately.)
- Explain the risk management process as defined by A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
- Assess stakeholder risk tolerance and manage stakeholder expectations and engagement
- Demonstrate key processes for documenting risk information
- Discuss the steps in developing a risk management plan
- Identify and evaluate relevant risks and their potential impact
- Explain the process of creating a risk register
- Explain key tools and techniques employed in the qualitative and quantitative analysis of risk
- Develop risk response strategies and contingency plans
- Discuss how risk response plans are successfully executed
- Explain how to monitor and control risk, and use lessons learned to refine risk policies and practices
- Recognize best practices in all aspects of risk management
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an “Ask the Expert” feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Learners who pass this course’s final self-assessment (Practice Exam #2) with a score of 70 or higher on their first attempt, but who do not pass the PMI-RMP® exam, will be able to take the MindEdge PMI-RMP® test prep course again for free. To be eligible, students must take the PMI-RMP® exam within 45 days of completing the MindEdge course and passing the MindEdge practice exam.
This course requires the Project Management Institute®’s A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Sixth Edition (PMBOK® Guide). (Learners may also find it helpful to use the PMI® Practice Standard for Project Risk Management as support material.)
Project Management Institute, PMI, the Registered Education Provider logo, Project Management Professional, PMP, Project Management Body of Knowledge, PMBOK, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner, PMI-ACP, PMI Risk Management Professional, PMI-RMP, the PMI Talent Triangle, and the PMI Talent Triangle logo are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Information in this course has been taken from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) — Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute Inc., 2017.
The following list outlines the PDUs you will earn for completing this course, based on the certification you have.
Pinch to zoom