Credits: CEU = IACET CEUs | PDU = PMI PDUs | HRCI = HRCI Credits | SHRM = SHRM PDCs | CFRE = CFRE Credits | ACE = ACE Credits
CompTIA Project+® Exam Prep Course
The CompTIA Project+® Exam Prep course prepares learners for passing the Project+® exam and earning the credential. It is intended to inform learners on the basics of project management, including project overview, project constraints, communication and change management, and project tools and documentation. This certification is great for someone just starting out or looking to break into the project management.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Describe the basic properties of a project
- Distinguish the various project roles and responsibilities
- Breakdown the common phases of a project life cycle
- Summarize basic cost control procedures
- Explain the similarities and differences between common organizational structures
- Plan and prepare project schedules
- Describe the basics of Agile project management
- Indicate the value of resource management, including both human and physical resources
- Recognize and respond to constraints and influences in a project environment
- Identify risks and respond appropriately
- Choose the optimal communication methods and procedures
- Analyze factors that are influencing project communication
- Discuss communication triggers and target audiences
- Demonstrate knowledge of change control processes and procedures
- Explain various types of organizational change
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an “Ask the Expert” feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Pinch to zoom