Credits: CEU = IACET CEUs | PDU = PMI PDUs | HRCI = HRCI Credits | SHRM = SHRM PDCs | CFRE = CFRE Credits | ACE = ACE Credits
Google Analytics is the most popular web analytics software on the market. Whether in small business management or as part of a larger marketing effort, an understanding of how to design and execute campaigns in Google Analytics is becoming increasingly important for marketing success. This course will teach learners to use the application’s tools to uncover marketing and sales data, attract web traffic, increase conversions, and create targeted marketing campaigns. The material assumes no prior knowledge of web analytics.
- Understand the practice of Web Analytics and how Google Analytics is used as a tool in this field
- Articulate the basic concepts behind Google Analytics including metrics, dimensions, and goal-tracking
- Know how to set up a Google Analytics Account and the tracking code that pulls data from websites and applications
- Understand organizational goals for analytics, visitors, goals, and goal values
- Analyze website traffic reports and compare data for marketing and sales purposes
- Describe the differences between dimensions and metrics and how they are used to analyze web traffic
- Create Google Analytics’ Audience, Acquisition, Behavior, and Conversions reports and translate data from those reports into actionable plans
- Discuss the average session duration, bounce rate, pages per session, page views, and how each plays a role in a digital measurement plan
- Understand how views, filters, and segmentations work in digital analytics
- Describe SEO and how it impacts web traffic
- Explain how to use Google Analytics for Ecommerce, B2B, and content publishing
You may request a refund up to 7 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an “Ask the Expert” feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
The following list outlines the PDUs you will earn for completing this course, based on the certification you have.
Pinch to zoom