Credits: CEU = IACET CEUs | PDU = PMI PDUs | HRCI = HRCI Credits | SHRM = SHRM PDCs | CFRE = CFRE Credits | ACE = ACE Credits
Optimizing Operations and Managing Crises
This completely online and self-paced one-module course utilizes Inc. Magazine’s prize-winning editorial content to introduce basic concepts of business operations and crisis management. The focus is on providing practical, hands-on advice to entrepreneurs and small-business people, including video segments with analysis and commentary from industry-leading practitioners and subject matter experts. The course also offers real-world examples, how-to lists and advice, interactive games, and review questions to ensure mastery of the material.
Included with your course is a one (1) year complimentary subscription to Inc. Magazine ($19.99 value). Your subscription will start with the current issue. Inc. Magazine publishes 6 issues a year.
- Discuss the importance of the operations side to your company’s business
- Select a chief operating officer with the appropriate experience and skill set
- Explore technological solutions to streamline your business operations
- Consider ways to apply artificial intelligence to your company’s operations
- Articulate the different types of crises and hazards that may threaten your business
- Prepare yourself and your management team to provide strong crisis leadership
- Discuss how bad PR can hurt your business
- Develop a crisis communications plan
- Explain when a public apology may, and may not, be appropriate
- Develop a contingency plan for emergency preparedness
- Develop a business continuity plan for catastrophic circumstances
You may request a refund up to 7 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an “Ask the Expert” feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Pinch to zoom