Credits: CEU = IACET CEUs | PDU = PMI PDUs | HRCI = HRCI Credits | SHRM = SHRM PDCs | CFRE = CFRE Credits | ACE = ACE Credits
A Manager's Guide to Superior Customer Service
This course explores the art and science of developing a superior customer experience. Customers are vital to any organization and superior customer service can pay large financial dividends. Learners will explore the concepts of the comprehensive customer experience, as well as the benefits to the company. The course will then discuss key performance indicators, the voice of the customer, and net promoter score. The goal of this course is to help managers build an appreciation and understanding of the importance of customer loyalty and the role customer service can play.
- Explain the concept of the comprehensive customer experience
- Discuss the case for offering superior customer service
- Describe the customer service philosophies of leading companies including Apple, Nordstrom, L.L. Bean, and others
- Discuss the concept of performance measurements and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Describe the use of the Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Discuss the Voice of the Customer (VoC) process
- Outline ways to build customer loyalty
- Explain how to calculate lifetime Customer Lifetime Value (CLV)
- Discuss the issues involved in managing customer service
- Describe how to establish customer service expectations
- Discuss the approach to providing customer service on different platforms (in-person, over the phone, online)
- Explain approaches for handling difficult customers
You may request a refund up to 7 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an “Ask the Expert” feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Pinch to zoom