Credits: CEU = IACET CEUs | PDU = PMI PDUs | HRCI = HRCI Credits | SHRM = SHRM PDCs | CFRE = CFRE Credits | ACE = ACE Credits
Leading High-Performance Teams
More than ever, organizational success relies upon the ability to both create and lead high-performance teams. Every leader wants to tap the full potential of their team. It’s not enough, however, to simply hire and train the smartest and most experienced people you can find. Team leaders must develop the necessary skills and strategies to maximize their team’s potential to drive team productivity, efficiency, creativity and, ultimately, performance. By doing so, leaders can engage their team for better results and develop a stronger organizational culture.
Included with your course is a one (1) year complimentary subscription to Inc. Magazine ($19.99 value). Your subscription will start with the current issue. Inc. Magazine publishes 6 issues a year.
- Define organizational culture and describe how it affects team productivity and efficiency
- Describe the relationship between accountability and high-performance teams and identify the strategies for developing a culture of accountability
- Explain key strategies for delegating work effectively
- Identify strategies for boosting productivity in teams
- Identify the main sources of motivation for high-performance teams
- Outline common challenges in team meetings and strategies for resolving them
- Discuss the three categories of workplace conflict and explain different approaches for managing conflict within teams
- Identify strategies for leading and managing remote teams
- Discuss strategies for leading teams during periods of change or transition
You may request a refund up to 7 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an “Ask the Expert” feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Pinch to zoom