Credits: CEU = IACET CEUs | PDU = PMI PDUs | HRCI = HRCI Credits | SHRM = SHRM PDCs | CFRE = CFRE Credits | ACE = ACE Credits
Preventing Sexual Harassment
Preventing Sexual Harassment provides a guide for employees and managers in recognizing unlawful sexual harassment in the workplace and in responding to and resolving complaints. Finally, it reviews the steps in handling a complaint and best practices in preventing harassment.
- Explain the EEOC definition of sexual harassment in the workplace
- Describe the differences between quid pro quo harassment and hostile work environment harassment
- Outline what constitutes unwelcome conduct from a legal perspective
- Explain how managers can detect the signs of hostile work environment
- Discuss the stages of a sexual harassment investigation
- Understand best practices for preventing sexual harassment
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an “Ask the Expert” feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Pinch to zoom