Credits: CEU = IACET CEUs | PDU = PMI PDUs | HRCI = HRCI Credits | SHRM = SHRM PDCs | CFRE = CFRE Credits | ACE = ACE Credits
Hiring and Retaining Diverse Talent
Increasing workplace diversity necessitates strategies that foster more inclusive and equitable workplace practices. In this course, you will learn how leaders who want tangible, measurable results from diversity and inclusion initiatives must take an active role in supporting and implementing these strategies. You will explore how to use talent management systems and performance metrics to create a diverse workplace. This course illustrates that providing equal opportunities for continued engagement, including flexible work arrangements, mentorship programs, and employee benefits, is paramount for an organization’s diversity and inclusion efforts to succeed.
- Define diversity, inclusion, and belonging
- Develop inclusive sourcing and recruitment strategies
- Construct accessible and inclusive job descriptions
- Identify common biases found in the hiring process
- Assemble a diverse interview panel
- Explain how talent management systems support inclusion in the workplace
- Identify metrics to gauge the effectiveness of diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Explore how flexible work arrangements support diversity and inclusion goals
- Outline strategies for implementing inclusive training and mentorship programs
You may request a refund up to 7 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an “Ask the Expert” feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Pinch to zoom