Credits: CEU = IACET CEUs | PDU = PMI PDUs | HRCI = HRCI Credits | SHRM = SHRM PDCs | CFRE = CFRE Credits | ACE = ACE Credits
Building an Inclusive Organization
Learn how to create an inclusive work culture, prioritize diversity, and build an inclusive workspace, both in person and in remote work settings. In this course, you’ll examine how to address cognitive bias and unconscious bias in recruiting, hiring, retaining, and developing a workforce. This course will also provide tools for being an inclusive leader and demonstrate the important role this serves in creating and building an inclusive organization.
Included with your course is a one (1) year complimentary subscription to Inc. Magazine ($19.99 value). Your subscription will start with the current issue. Inc. Magazine publishes 6 issues a year.
- Outline strategies for prioritizing diversity and fostering an inclusive workplace
- Differentiate between unconscious bias and cognitive bias
- Describe strategies to increase diversity and reduce bias in your hiring process
- Explain the role of data analytics in identifying and addressing bias
- Strengthen your skills as an inclusive leader
- Describe the connection between inclusion and innovation
- Explain how to incorporate inclusion into remote work settings
You may request a refund up to 7 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an “Ask the Expert” feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Pinch to zoom