Credits: CEU = IACET CEUs | PDU = PMI PDUs | HRCI = HRCI Credits | SHRM = SHRM PDCs | CFRE = CFRE Credits | ACE = ACE Credits
This completely online and self-paced one-module course utilizes Inc. Magazine’s prize-winning editorial content to introduce basic concepts related to financial analysis, including how to read and interpret the primary financial statements, how to evaluate your company’s financial position, how to calculate various financial ratios, and benchmarking. The focus is on providing practical, hands-on advice to entrepreneurs and small business people, including video segments and commentary from industry-leading practitioners and subject matter experts. The course also offers how-to lists and advice, interactive games, and review questions to ensure mastery of the material.
Included with your course is a one (1) year complimentary subscription to Inc. Magazine ($19.99 value). Your subscription will start with the current issue. Inc. Magazine publishes 6 issues a year.
- Understand the fundamentals of financial statements
- Identify the financial statements, their contents, and how they are formatted
- Explain why income statement is an important piece of financial information
- Evaluate financial information in a balance sheet
- Interpret the statement of cash flow
- Describe the relationships between financial statements
- Define financial (ratio) analysis and explain its objectives and limitations
- Identify the various types and categories of financial ratios
- Perform calculations using financial ratios
- Discuss how ratio analysis can be useful for benchmarking companies
You may request a refund up to 7 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an “Ask the Expert” feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
The following list outlines the PDUs you will earn for completing this course, based on the certification you have.
Pinch to zoom