Credits: CEU = IACET CEUs | PDU = PMI PDUs | HRCI = HRCI Credits | SHRM = SHRM PDCs | CFRE = CFRE Credits | ACE = ACE Credits
A Manager's Guide to Artificial Intelligence
This course introduces learners to basic artificial intelligence concepts and trends. Artificial Intelligence plays an increasingly important role in many industries. The emergence of this new technology promises to bring unprecedented efficiencies for organizations and enhance business performance. In today’s global economy, managers will need to know how AI can be leveraged to keep their organizations competitive, as well as understand the potential ethical issues associated with employing AI technologies such as deep learning, machine learning, and the various AI-enabled recognition technologies.
- Describe important events in the history of artificial intelligence
- Compare knowledge-based systems to expert systems
- Summarize the major characteristics of the different types of AI
- Explain the Turing Test and other approaches to AI
- Distinguish between machine learning and deep learning
- Propose ways in which an AI can be designed to not cause harm to humans
- Evaluate ethical concepts as they apply to AI
- Demonstrate how natural language processing and generation work
- Examine how computer vision, robotics, and Big Data relate to AI
- Critique the use of AI in information security and the potential use of AI in attacks
You may request a refund up to 7 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an “Ask the Expert” feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Pinch to zoom