Credits: CEU = IACET CEUs | PDU = PMI PDUs | HRCI = HRCI Credits | SHRM = SHRM PDCs | CFRE = CFRE Credits | ACE = ACE Credits
Networking is an important skill at all stages of your career, whether you’re searching for a job or looking to take the next steps in your industry. This course provides an overview of how to make effective professional connections and cultivate relationships that can help you over the course of your career. It explores networking challenges based on gender and personality type and provides practical tips for overcoming networking anxiety. It also helps identify potential resources that can be used to expand your professional network.
Included with your course is a one (1) year complimentary subscription to Fast Company ($19.99 value). Your subscription will start with the current issue. Fast Company publishes 8 issues a year.
- Identify strategies for making professional connections
- Cultivate strong relationships at work
- Consider how to network over the course of a career
- Identify potential resources for networking
- Explain how to use business cards effectively
- Explore the importance of networking during the job search process
- Describe strategies for effective cold call emailing
- Examine networking strategies for introverts
- Consider the role that gender can play in networking
- Describe tips for handling awkward conversations
- Explore strategies for conquering networking anxiety
You may request a refund up to 7 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an “Ask the Expert” feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Pinch to zoom