Ed.D. - University of Massachusetts Lowell - Leadership in Schooling
M.Ed. - Boston College - Elementary Education
B.A. - University of Notre Dame -Government and International Relations
Licensed in Massachusetts as Elementary Teacher (K-6), Principal/Assistant Principal (PK-12), and Superintendent/Assistant Superintendent (All Levels)
- Associate Lecturer and Clinical Supervisor – University of Massachusetts Boston
- Clinical Supervisor – University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Assistant, Associate and Acting Principal – Hamilton-Wenham, MA
- Classroom Teacher – Ipswich, MA and North Andover, MA
Research & Publications
Hall-Reynolds, C.A. & O’Dwyer, L.M. (2008). Examining the relationships among emotional intelligence, coping mechanisms for stress and leadership effectiveness for middle school principals. Journal of School Leadership, 18(5), 472-500.
O’Dwyer, L.M. & Hall-Reynolds, C.A. Examining the relationships among emotional intelligence, coping mechanisms for stress and leadership effectiveness for middle school principals. Paper presented at the annual meeting of the American Educational Research Association, April 2009, San Diego, CA.
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
- Massachusetts Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
- New England League of Middle Schools